SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT FEATURES
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
About Just Grow
Our core mission is to strengthen society’s connection to nature through gardening technology and design.
Americans spend 93% of their time indoors, leaving only 7% to life outdoors. The problem is, our cities and buildings weren’t built to coexist with nature, and it’s having a negative impact on our minds, bodies and the planet. Just Grow was founded to help solve the lack of nature where we live and work.
The inspiration for Malawi came from our founder’s experience working around the world, building innovative ways to grow food closer to where the people who eat it live: in cities. Combining nature and technology proved to be a sustainable solution. He knew this was the future of farming, but wanted to bring this innovation to the urban environment for the individual.